upgrade to beta

hescominsoon

Patron
I have 12 u8 installed but the web interfa e is not giving me the option to change trains. HOw do i get this installed?

artlessknave

Wizard
believe you have to install from the ISO or a manual update. reasonably sure the "change trains" thing isn't a thing anymore.
probably too many people changing to beta and losing all their data.

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
Until TrueNAS 13.0 is RELEASE, we will be discouraging accidental updates. THe manual update process will be needed,

Until TrueNAS 13.0 is RELEASE, we will be discouraging accidental updates.
Is there still time for a high-level April Fools' prank? :smile: Maybe all CORE systems get automatically updated to a nightly development release on April 1st, 2022?

NAS users have a good sense of humor. I say give it a try! If it backfires, just skip on any gags in 2023 to restore good faith.

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
Is there still time for a high-level April Fools' prank? :smile: Maybe all CORE systems get automatically updated to a nightly development release on April 1st, 2022?

NAS users have a good sense of humor. I say give it a try! If it backfires, just skip on any gags in 2023 to restore good faith.
The butt of the joke would be ourselves.... we'll need other April fools day options.