Upgrade from 11.2-U8 to 11.3-U1 jails fail to mount

Baenwort

Explorer
When I upgrade from 11.2-u8 to 11.3-U1 several of my jails fail to start with the following errors:
Emby Jail:
1582948479076.png

The mount point window:
1582949014291.png

1582949508675.png

When I try to edit and change the folder name on the first one:
Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/jail.py", line 1254, in fstab
    dump, _pass, index=index
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/iocage.py", line 1135, in fstab
    index=index
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_fstab.py", line 82, in __init__
    self.__fstab_parse__()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_fstab.py", line 124, in __fstab_parse__
    self.__validate_fstab__([self.mount], actions=['replace'])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_fstab.py", line 308, in __validate_fstab__
    exception=iocage_lib.ioc_exceptions.ValidationFailed
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_common.py", line 102, in logit
    callback(content, exception)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_common.py", line 75, in callback
    raise callback_exception(message)
iocage_lib.ioc_exceptions.ValidationFailed: ['Dump: rw must be a digit!', 'Dump: rw must be one digit long!']

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 130, in call_method
    io_thread=False)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1091, in _call
    return await run_method(methodobj, *args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1015, in _run_in_conn_threadpool
    return await self.run_in_executor(self.__ws_threadpool, method, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1003, in run_in_executor
    return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 965, in nf
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/jail.py", line 1266, in fstab
    raise CallError(e.message)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Dump: rw must be a digit!
Dump: rw must be one digit long!

transmission jail:
1582948524234.png

I have a second transmission jail that does start fine and the difference between them is the mount point.
Working jail uses:
1582948652659.png

All jails created in iocage and upgraded to 11.3 before moving from 11.2 to 11.3 FREENAS. All jails worked before upgrading. All pools imported well and can be browsed via SMB or directly from FreeNAS SSH.

Attachments

• 1582948468229.png
    1582948468229.png
    16 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

Baenwort

Explorer
So I fixed the Emby jail by SSH to the FreeNAS root and opened the fstab file with
Code:
nano /mnt/grandmama/iocage/jails/emby_2/fstab
and changed the spaces in the mount names to \040 and the Emby jail could then start.
1582949795004.png

Still haven't solved the Transmission jail that works under 11.2-U8 but fails to start under 11.3-U1.

sretalla