"Unsorted Help and Support Posts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirfster

Doesn't know what he's talking about
Is it just me or are there tons of new threads being posted there even though @Ericloewe made a thread saying:
This section is meant as a repository of threads that need to be sifted through and moved appropriately.

Please do not post any new threads here!

Albeit the "Please do not start threads in this section!" post has only gotten 35 views... ;)

depasseg

FreeNAS Replicant
Look at the OP date. It looks like most of them are old. I have a feeling a mod is putting them in there.

jgreco

Resident Grinch
Is it just me or are there tons of new threads being posted there even though @Ericloewe made a thread saying:

Albeit the "Please do not start threads in this section!" post has only gotten 35 views... ;)

When the forum was migrated to XenForo, someone decided that "Help & Support" should not only be the home for the various subfora that we had under the previous software, but ALSO that it would be a good idea for this to be a forum itself. That was a terrible choice and some of us complained loudly about it. I was originally overruled on this, but apparently someone came to see sense and now you cannot post messages there, AND all of the old posts have been moved to that newly named "Unsorted" subforum. This is about as good as we can hope for in reversing someone's terrible forum configuration choice.

Please understand that this is very much better than the mess of nearly random posts that used to live directly under "Help & Support".

Status
Not open for further replies.