Unable to install Plex plugin

Riun

Cadet
Hello, I'm searching for help here after a full morning spent on how to solve this issue. I'm a newbie so I hope it will be a stupid misconfiguration.

I have a Dell R720 and after a new installation of Truenas there isn't any trouble except when I try to install plex:
1629043583101.png

I tried without DHCP assigning an unused static ip (out of the DHCP range of my Fritzbox) but it doesn't works.
The server is correctly connected to the internet:
1629043731212.png

I'm having this issue even with the installation of other plugins.
Thank you for your support.

kherr

Explorer
I abandoned the plug-in for using a "from scratch" jail, and made life .... and upgrading ...... much easier. Once the jail is created, it takes maybe 10 minutes to "copy and paste" [Shift Ins] all the relevant commands from a "notes" file I created. Definitely use "PMS Updater" .......

From within the shell of the jail :

pkg install ca_root_nss
pkg install wget
pkg install perl5

fetch -o PMS_Updater.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mstinaff/PMS_Updater/master/PMS_Updater.sh

chmod 755 PMS_Updater.sh

pkg install plexmediaserver

./PMS_Updater.sh -vv -a : updates to the current version of plex on plex web site

sysrc plexmediaserver_enable=YES : automatically stats plex when the jail starts

If I omitted something, members please correct. I know enough to be dangerous :eek::eek:

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
If you are installing Plex in a standard jail all you need to do to keep it up to date is run pkg upgrade. There's no need to use an external script to keep it up to date.