Unable to create cluster volume.

rtrombetta

Cadet
Hello guys!
I´m trying to add a cluster volume into a 3 node system. I just installed Truenas Scale into 3 VMs and a VM with TrueCommand (just for testing purposes). All 3 nodes are usingstatic IP addresses and were added into TrueCommand. I can browse and edit all 3 nodes using TrueCommand.
When I click to add a new cluster volume, the "next" button is disabled. I can select all 3 node in the brick choices but the next button remains disabled. I´m missing something ?

1633519228753.png

Thank You!

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
You didn't name it.

rtrombetta

Cadet
You didn't name it.

Thanks for the answer!
Sorry, I hadn't seen that the image I captured had the volume without the name, but anyway, even completing everything the "next" button remains disabled. As this is my first time using TrueCommand and I am not familiar with it, I would like to know if it is necessary to do some kind of license activation or something similar to activate these functions.
Thank You!

sretalla