Unable to Cloud Sync folder with OneDrive

accrocchio96

Dabbler
Hi all,

now I have an interesting issue with a Cloud Sync job with OneDrive.
Credentials works, dry run works, but the real run generate only errors as you can see below:
<6>INFO :
Transferred: 0 / 2.349 MiByte, 0%, 0 Byte/s, ETA -
Transferred: 0 / 6, 0%
Elapsed time: 3.2s
Transferring:
* AAA.png: transferring
* BBBBBBBBBBBBBB.docx: transferring
* CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.xlsx: transferring
* DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.xlsx: transferring
<3>ERROR : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.xlsx: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : AAA.png: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : BBBBBBBBBBBBBB.docx: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.xlsx: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : EEEE.docx: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : FFFFFFFFFF.pdf: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : Attempt 1/3 failed with 6 errors and: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.xlsx: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : BBBBBBBBBBBBBB.docx: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : AAA.png: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : EEEE.docx: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : FFFFFFFFFF.pdf: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.xlsx: Failed to copy: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : Attempt 2/3 failed with 6 errors and: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
<3>ERROR : Attempt 3/3 failed with 6 errors and: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated
Failed to copy with 6 errors: last error was: failed to open source object: unauthenticated: Unauthenticated

Note that the file size is small and that's my 3rd cloud sync and surely it is the easiest one.

Someone know where to start to fix the issue? I can't find something similar on the web :(

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
Software version?
Can you describe the job better...

accrocchio96

Dabbler
Software version?
Can you describe the job better...

Sorry, I actually opened the post quite badly.. here other informations:

On TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.0 that's the task configuration:

cloud sync task.png

Notice that this is probably a issue on Microsoft side beacuse doing some tests I notice that on browser it's impossibile to download an enteire folder or a group of files even if individual files works well. More precisely is downloaded a 0kb zip or 2.5kb zip with empty content.

I opened a question to Microsoft so I think we can put on hold this thread until the download will works right.

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
SCALE 22.12.0 is quite old.. lots of bug fixes in 22.12.3.3
I'd suggest updating first and then diagnosing.

pictop

Cadet
Hi accrocchio96,

Can you solve the problem? Or has it solved itself? I have the same problem on an onedrive account. I sync several but only one has the problem. But the web access (download etc) works fine for me.

Thank you

accrocchio96

Dabbler
Hi accrocchio96,

Can you solve the problem? Or has it solved itself? I have the same problem on an onedrive account. I sync several but only one has the problem. But the web access (download etc) works fine for me.

Thank you
Unfortunately the problem persist.
Thanks to me this is a secondary account, the microsoft support also don't know how to fix it.

pictop

Cadet
I have noticed that I only have this problem with the Free account. The paid accounts with oneDrive work. But maybe it's just a coincidence.

pictop

Cadet
Have you switched to Office 354 Personal? Is it working for you now? I tried Office 365 Basic with this account (the cheapest subscription with 100 GB oneDrive). But the problem is still there for me.

Thanks you

accrocchio96

Dabbler
Have you switched to Office 354 Personal? Is it working for you now? I tried Office 365 Basic with this account (the cheapest subscription with 100 GB oneDrive). But the problem is still there for me.

Thanks you
No. I tried with another free account and doesn't work. I also setup the same thing with other 2 paid accounts and it works.
Mine use Office 365 family