Unable to add multiple ISCSI Portal IPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilsa

Cadet
I am setting new a new server with FreeNAS 9.10. So far setup has been fine, except I am now running into a problem trying to assign multiple IP addresses to the Portal.

I am trying to configure an ISCSI target with MPIO, across 4 dedicated network ports.

I create a portal with the following properties:
Comment: temp storage
Discovery Auth Method: none
Dicovery Auth Group: none
Portal IP Address: <address 1>
Portal Port: 3260

As long as I limit it to just one address, it works fine.
But when I click "Add extra Portal IP", specify an additional address, and click ok, I get:
  • This field is required.
  • This field is required.
At the top of the window. I get one pair of these messages for every additional IP I try to add. Ie: If I try to add 3 new IPs at the same time, the error message appears 6 times. And if I click Ok multiple times, the error messages get appended to the top of the window ad infinitum.

I tried tailing /var/log/messages and /var/log/debug.log, but nothing showed up.

I didn't run into this problem on a previous server running 9.3. I have tried this with the ISCSI service both on and off, and I'm now at a loss as to what to look for.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

D

dlavigne

Please create a bug report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

ilsa

Cadet
I have submitted the bug. It only then occurred to me that I should try a different browser to see if the problem is reproducable. The issue occured while I was using Firefox Developer Edition. On Chrome (v50 as of this post), everything works fine.

I haven't tested Firefox Stable or Safari.

ilsa

Cadet
Got a reply on the bug. Issue does not exist in Firefox Stable, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.