Unable to access Nextcloud

Lightiosys

Cadet
Good morning to all angels here,

I'm French, so please excuse my language (and my president).

Short story : I can't access to my Nextcloud from my browser.

A bit longer story : I did no change, but today, i can't access to my Nextcloud interface. I used to.

I had access from my local network. 192.168.222.4 is my truenas access. http://192.168.222.4:8282/apps/dashboard/ is my nextcloud access.

Now i have "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"

Tried to reboot everything, no change (everything : jail, nextcloud, truenas, physical server)

Checked /usr/local/www/nextcloud/config/config.php looks like no changes, trusted domain localhost and 192.168.222.4

Truenas says jail and nextcloud are up.

So, now i'm lost.

Is there a way to test if NC is working properly ? Because I don't know if the problem is linked to access to NC not runing.

TY by advance,
Best regards

victort

Guru

A bit longer story : I did no change, but today, i can't access to my Nextcloud interface. I used to.

I had access from my local network. 192.168.222.4 is my truenas access. http://192.168.222.4:8282/apps/dashboard/ is my nextcloud access.

Tried to reboot everything, no change (everything : jail, nextcloud, truenas, physical server)

Checked /usr/local/www/nextcloud/config/config.php looks like no changes, trusted domain localhost and 192.168.222.4

So, now i'm lost.

Is there a way to test if NC is working properly ? Because I don't know if the problem is linked to access to NC not runing.

TY by advance,
Best regards
Did you install the plug-in, or the script from @danb35?

victort

Guru

So, now i'm lost.

TY by advance,
Best regards
While I’m not exactly sure what you could do to test other than trying to access it, I do know that plugins should not be used anymore. They are broken and deprecated, and will be completely removed by 2025.

What you should do is
1. Install Nextcloud using the script linked in my signature and transfer your data from the plugin (which I could help with)
or
2. Move to TrueNAS SCALE and run apps as opposed to plugins

ddaenen1

Patron
Assuming you mention the jail is up means you have access to TrueNAS, right? Could it be the jail IP changed at the end of the lease if it was configured with DHCP?