Truenas Transmission App settings persistance

If like me you switched from core to scale and forgot that settings edited in transmission webgui are not persistent. Then the following list of environment variables may be of use and you can add them using the edit option if you have the transmission deployed and + additional environment variables option. Link was found in one of the readme.* in the deployment. I did notice it's not a complete list but given the format having a guess and looking at the settings.json where your app is deployed seems to map with uppercase and -/_ changes.
I saw there was some option to install a truecharts app catalogue and that transmission version has a lot of these settings in scale gui. I didn't like that as it's too busy for me and I only need tweak upload/download speeds. Also I know what I changed for default as it's the only additions.

This might all be documented somewhere but I couldn't find it.

This information is actually in the notes of the app I just missed it because it's very low in a panel that starts Welcome to Scale so I missed it thinking was generic blurb. I guess years of misuse of welcome before a sale pitch has trained me not to see such things. Should be welcome to transmission if anything?