TrueNAS scale: no boot filename received fresh install

Imants

Cadet
Hello I wanted to resurrect one of my old computers and convert it to NAS server

So today I installed TrueNAS scale on ASRock B85M Pro3 P1.50 motherbord with 24 Gb DDR3-1333 Mhz ram.
I installed OS on M.2. SSD Mushkin Element MKNSSDEV, 1.8", 128 GB which was connected to motherbord using ICY Box IB-PCI209 adapter which was connected to PCI Express slot. Installation was successful but when OS tries to boot I got error

pxe-m0f: no boot filename received fresh install

Maybe someone knows what is problem here

Motherboard

Adapter

M.2 drive

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
pxe-m0f: no boot filename received fresh install
That's a PXE boot message... is your BIOS set to boot from network first?

Is there a PXE server on your network with a partially configured OS?

What happens if you boot with no network connection?

Imants

Cadet
That's a PXE boot message... is your BIOS set to boot from network first?

Is there a PXE server on your network with a partially configured OS?

What happens if you boot with no network connection?
Then I got "reboot or select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key".

I can try to find some cheap SSD drive and sacrifice one of my SATA 3 ports. I wanted to connect 6 HDD to my 6 SATA ports and set up RAID-Z2 with two parity disks but I can as well create RAID-Z1with 5 SATA ports

sretalla