TrueNAS Scale and Issue with 2 VLANs/IPs

Hello,

I'm new to posting on the forum, but not new to perusing it.

I'll start by saying that I know TrueNAS Scale is still new but I've decided to give it a roll in the homelab. In doing so, I've planned to have my TrueNAS setup with a number of vlans for different uses such as management, file share for different vlans, iSCSI, and apps/DMZ. The issue is, no matter how I seem to configure the interfaces (I have 2x 10Gbe currently plugged into a 1Gbe switch and ports) I seem to have instability with the GUI every time I apply an IP configuration to any interface beyond the main interface I plan to manage the GUI from. The behavior I'm seeing is that it'll become unresponsive, about every 5-15 seconds for a period of about the same time. It'll need to reload (it briefly shows the login screen before then returning to the page I was at) before it is responsive again. It's obviously frustrating trying to manage it that way, so I'm hoping I've potentially misconfigured something.

Scenarios I've worked with:

no DHCP has been used in any of the below configurations

Scenario 1: port 1 -- created management vlan with static IP = working without a hiccup
Scenario 2: port 1 -- created management vlan with static IP + port 2 -- created 'home' vlan with static IP = not stable
Scenario 3: port 1 -- created management vlan with static IP + port 2 -- created 'home' vlan then bridge, and assigned static IP to bridge = not stable
Scenario 4-6: created LAGG and repeated the same steps as above but instead created all bridges and vlans with the bond0 as the parent interface = not stable
Scenario 7: created LAGG and only assigned static IPs to bridges for both vlan and home vlans = not stable

Hopefully these scenarios I wrote out make sense, please let me know if not and I can clarify. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

sretalla