TrueNAS plugins problems and More

michy00

Cadet
Hi to all,
First I want to start by saying that I really searched my issue everywhere and tried to solve it in the last 72 hours with no success.
One more thing I'm a total noob in this field and don't understand a lot in FreeNAS, all was configured by Youtube videos.
Anyway, I installed FreeNAS and configure all, pool and SMB is working, but I cant get any plugin installed....(tried Plex and others)
Every time i try to install something I get a different error such as:
1.('Connection aborted.', TimeoutError(60, 'Operation timed out')).
2.HTTPConnectionPool(host='download.freebsd.org', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /ftp/releases/amd64 (Caused by NewConnectionError('< urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x831e73040 >: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 65] No route to host')).
3.Error: Plex had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: No default interface found Partial plugin destroyed
4.Error: Plex had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: + Acquiring DHCP address: FAILED, address received: 0.0.0.0/8 Stopped Plex due to DHCP failure Partial plugin destroyed
5. just get stuck at 20%
6. just get stuck at 50%
7. just don't do anything haha
i want to run with a static IP, but for now its configure in DHCP to remove conflict or other problems....
I will be grateful to receive some help about it

Attachments

• Capture 2.JPG
    Capture 2.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Capture 3.JPG
    Capture 3.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 117