TrueNAS losing connection help please

Transguy4l80

Cadet
I am running truenas core on a Dell R710 with 72Gb of Ram, an HP NC523SFP 10G network card, two pools 3x6Tb drives and 3x3Tb drives, an h700i as well as an LSI 4xsas card. I had the 10G NIC acting as main interface for TrueNAS, but now I have switched to one of the 4x internal NICs. I am running 2x VMs one running Ubuntu 20.04 for Plex on internal NIC 3, and one for PFSense using internal NIC 1 and 2. After between 10 minutes and 3 hours I lose connection to TrueNAS on the web portal as well as the network shares, this happens with both the 10G NIC as well as internal NIC 4. When I lose connection I still have access to both VMs. I have tried to ping the server from both the VM as well as a different computer on the network without any luck. As soon as I reboot the server it works again for some time. I am pulling my hair out trying to get this to work. Any ideas as to what would cause Truenas to lose connection to the NIC? The only thing I haven't tried that I can think of is bonding 2x of the interfaces together and seeing if it still drops. Network consists on an Aruba s3500 switch the Dell R710 and a UPS, as well as my desktop gaming computer. Please help.