TrueNAS Core NextCloud Plugin as OneDrive substitute question

cheaptrick666

Explorer
Hello forum,

I am completely new to TrueNAS since I like to learn new things and dabble with tech. I always wanted to try to get my own server up and running since I have some old hardware and HDD's lying around.

First the specs:
INTEL i5 4690
GA-H81M-D2V with Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
8GB DDR3 RAM
SSD PLUS 480GB for Sys Install
2x 1TB Seagate (ST31000528AS + ST1000DM003)
1x4TB WD Black (WDC WD4005FZBX)
TrueNAS Core 12.0-U8

My goal is to use this server as a OneDrive/Dropbox substitute. So far I have gone through the steps to setup my server with my pool running. I also setup the NextCloud plugin. I followed this tutorial which is very barebones (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgSiYpcZZPY).
After that I installed the NextCloud client on my Windows 10 laptop.
From there I accessed the plugin by typing in the admin portal IP with the autogenerated nextcloud admin password. When I do this however I get a warning that the certificate is insecure.
Also when I access the server through the webgui in Chrome it says it is not secure with the following error NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID. I went ahead and skipped this message to access it anyway and it does work now. It just seems Chrome/Firefox deem it as a nonsecure connection.

So here are a few questions

1.) How can I avoid the before mentioned warnings? Do I need to setup anything else on the server?

2.) Is my server accessible from outside my network currently or does it need further steps to make that happen? I am fine with it only running it in my own home network.

3.) Can I continue to use NextCloud that way and or do I need further security setup to use it?

4.) I wanted to check which RAID version I am using but zpool status doesn't show any RAID config. I setup my pool with the 2x 1TB Seagate drives as mirrored.

5.) My Login user currently is root and the NextCloud User is ncadmin. Am I supposed to change these and how would I do it?

I have no data on it yet so I would be able to wipe the install if there are significant errors in it (even though I followed the introduction from the manual).

I hope you can help me out or point me to a good tutorial for a proper NextCloud setup. Thank you in advance.