Truenas, conbee 2 and home assistant can't communicate??

Hi and help!

Running Home assistant os as a vm in truenas scale bluefin. All updated to latest. I have been using pci-passthrough of the entire usb controller to get access to a conbee2 stick. Unfortunately that ment that no usb ports where available for the rest of the system. Now (with latest scale) usb-passthrough should be working. But no go.

When passing the conbee2 stick (usb-passthrough) to HA ZHA won’t pick it up. From what I can see the stick has the same “by-id” path as it had before, have checked that in “core.config_entries” and with “ls / dev /serial /*” in home assistant. The conbee stick also shows up in the hardware section in HA. The thing is that HA gives a fault that I interpret as it can not communicate with the stick not that it can't find it.

Unfortunately while trying this Truenas also throws a fault continuously. "Usbfs: process ......did not claim interface 1 before use" ( see image)

I also did try to pass the conbee stick to a windows 10 vm. There i tryed with deconz and it found the stick but couldn't Access it. Truenas faults the same "did not claim interface"

So that why I think this it a Truenas problem rather than a home assistant problem or a combination of Truenas and conbee.

Can somebody give me any advice?? What am I missing. Or do I just assume to much. As you might notice i dont know alot about these systems.

thank you

Attachments

• 20230501_161630.jpg
    20230501_161630.jpg
    688.4 KB · Views: 124

tprelog

Patron