TrueNAS-12.0-U1- Reporting Graphs Still Broken

travellingkiwi

Dabbler
Apologies, I'm new to True/Free NAS...

I have a new install of 12.0 that was then upgraded to -U1. It's on an Intel i5-10400 mini-ITX motherboard with 4GB of RAM (I have 32GB in the post). The install is on a 500GB M.2 NVME drive. And have a couple of issues... Some are probably just me not understanding how trueNAS works. But one has been mentioned a few times. Reporting graphs don't show any data. I get axes, legend, the lend shows current values, but the graphs themselves are not populated with data.

1608194343078.png

I've tried multiple themes. And haven't seen it change. Is this still a known issue in -U1? I saw a couple of posts about changing themes to fix it and then one that said -U1 might fix it. But it hasn't for me.

TIA

Alecmascot

Guru
Please add your comments to NAS-108600 if you still have issues with Reporting.
The current issue after 12.0-U1 is that data is displayed but no graphs are created and it seems to be tied to time zone. Los Angeled works but London does not.

iposner

Explorer
Also in London. No graph lines appearing although after the U1 update, the horizontal lines indicating y-axis major values do appear.

doof

Cadet
Same issue here, timezone is etc/UTC if that's any help. Commenting here as the JIRA seems to be unavailable.

iposner

Explorer
I've created NAS-108860 demonstrating the problem. (Couldn't find the other one when I searched)

georgep56

Cadet
I'm also affected by this.
Simple to reproduce:-
Clean install of 12.0-U1 - graphs work fine.
Change timezone to Europe/London - reporting graphs are broken and remain so until configuration is set back to defaults.

EDIT:
Graphs also reappear if timezone is set back to America/Los_Angeles.
Comments also added to NAS-108860

Last edited:

Glengineer

Dabbler
Looks like all time zones that are on GMT do not work. London, Lisbon Reykjavik, Dublin... I'll have to use Paris for now.

Last edited:

Alecmascot

Guru
The fix was never in U1.1; we have to wait for U2