Reporting issue? TrueNAS 12 U1 (different to the previous bug)

DarthMuppet

Dabbler
Hi folks. I upgraded from FreeNAS 11 to TrueNAS 12 about a month ago. I decided last week to rebuild my NAS from scratch after that (I went from virtual to bare metal) and I installed TrueNAS 12U1 yesterday. I successfully restored my config backup from TrueNAS12, and the data is making it's way back onto it. I thought I'd look at reporting to see what's there, and it seems to not be working. I know about the initial bug with reporting, but this is different. I see the axes, scales and legend, but there are no lines on the graph.

1609594431958.png

also, no changes are saved, and the documentation doesn't help. I have never seen reporting on TrueNAS, the last time I used it was probably on FreeNAS 9, and it just worked out of the box, as I am fairly sure this should.

The data looks like it is being collected - the folders are there, and they have current timestamps, they change every five minutes but the sizes are fixed. I cannot get the data to appear on the graphs no matter what I click. 'Read' and Write' show to be links when I hover, but clicking them has no impact. It's been up for 14 hours or so since installation.

Have I made a noob error here, or is something amiss? Chrome and Edge show the same issue.

TIA

DM

Alecmascot

Guru
change your locale to LA; or wait for U2