TrueNA 12.0 - Missing iXsystems plugins

mccann73

Dabbler
Hi All

After a successful upgrade to TrueNAS, I have noticed there are a lot of ixsystems plugins missing from the plugin page that were there on11.3, tried to refresh but does not work? Before I log a ticket, just want to check is this the same for everyone else or do i have an issue with my server?

Thanks

TrueNAS IXsystems plugins.PNG

ThreeDee

Guru
under "Browse Collection" .. hit the drop down menu and select community for more plugins

mccann73

Dabbler
Thanks, I see there are more under community, I have always preferred the official plugins as they tend to be updated regularly, are ixsystems moving away from supporting plugins to community only, or is it just the case that there not been updated/released yet for TruNAS?

sretalla