Truecommand Cloud issue

kdbaumann

Explorer
Ok have reached out to support but no response for a few days. Figured I would ask here.

I have created a cloud account, paid for a license 100 disks, and followed all of the docs. Have entered the API key into each of my FN/TN servers and they all report good connections. However, after a few days I am STILL getting Cannot Connect issues in the panel after adding each server. Now I can't even get into the panel. I have my wireguard setup on my laptop and it did work at least for a bit a few days ago, now nada.

So is this expected? Did I set something up wrong? Is the account not working at this point? I had great hopes here, and had in fact several years ago pondered writing something like this to manage all of my FN systems. So I am VERY hopeful this is something I messed up. But could user some guidance here as to what too try.

No need to list all of my FN servers they are all pretty much different from each other MoBo wise. But all are running the current version of TrueNas 12.

Thanks. Appreciate any help.

PS Forgot to mention. I can ping the panel IP so I am pretty sure that the VPN with WIreGuard is up and running. Thanks

kdbaumann

Explorer
Support restarted the instance. That fixed that issue, now to solve for the servers not showing up. :smile:

kdbaumann

Explorer
No problem. I actually like this and it fits with the idea we had at the company about a panel to "rule them all"... So I am very supportive and willing to pump you full of feedback. :smile:

Already sent support some thoughts. But will continue to do so. Thanks!