Transmission/Sonarr/Radarr/Jackett

Liiqqz

Cadet
Hello,

I've had transmission in a jail work like a charm, been using it with openvpn (nordvpn) and a killswitch for a while. Manually adding torrents to transmission is working and it downloads.

However today i set up Sonarr/Radarr/Jackett and after Sonarr or Radarr transfers the request to transmission I get downloading from 0 of 0 peers and the download never starts. I have made Groups with the corresponding ID's of the jails and added them to the dataset.

Not sure where the problem is.
1) Why does it download when torrents are added manually but not over Radarr/Sonarr?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Liiqqz

Cadet
To add on this the log files from both Transmission and Radarr show nothing out of the ordinary. The transmission log I pulled from cat /var/lor/messages finished with the notice that the initialization sequence completed. No mentionting of the download.

Radarr LOG:
2022-10-16 18:58:06.7|Info|ReleaseSearchService|Searching indexers for [MOVIE NAME]. 2 active indexers
2022-10-16 18:58:09.7|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|Processing 19 releases
2022-10-16 18:58:12.0|Info|DownloadService|Report sent to Transmission. [MOVIE NAME]

Still quite new to TrueNAS and FreeBSD so thank you for your patience in advance :)

HitmanThe47

Dabbler
I usually get those problems because the VPN...

And the folder permissions...

And could try another downloader

Liiqqz

Cadet
After a few hours of pulling my hair out it turned out that a simple update of Transmission solved this issue for me. Thanks for the suggestions though!