SOLVED Transmission GUI missing fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackHeart

Dabbler
Hi.

I've in the process of setting up my first Freenas, which beside storage I plan on using to run sickrage/sonarr and transmission.

I've created storage, added to the jails and I believe the permissions are in order.
My problem is that transmission does not move the completed file out of the incomplete directory.

When I look at the Freenas GUI for transmission I see a GUI with the fields:
tranmission.png
Watch Directory:
Incomplete Download Directory:
Script Torrent Done:

When I look at online guides I see a different GUI:
tranmissiononline.png

I've talked to my buddy who runs a similar setup, running the same version as I transmission-2.84_2-amd64 and he sees the same GUI as the online guide.

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong?

D

dlavigne

It's quite possible that the UI has changed since that guide was written..

BlackHeart

Dabbler
As I pointed out my buddy is running exactly the same version of Freenas and tranmission as I am, and the UI on his server is identical to the guide...

D

dlavigne

Weird. Are you both using fresh plugin installations or has one been upgraded from an earlier version of FreeNAS?

BlackHeart

Dabbler
His was upgraded from an earlier version, and we found a thread on the forum wherein the maintainer of the plugin wrote that he had deliberatly changed the GUI.
So I guess the case is solved.
The download to directory is set from within the Transmission GUI, and has been removed from the Freenas GUI to avoid overwriting settings.

Grinas

Contributor
Is the Transmission GUI SETTINGS still accessible in freeNas 11. i cant find it. i must be blind or something.

-----------update-------
I found it
its over in the left hand side menu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.