The account is not authorized to login from this station

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptwilliams

Cadet
Hi there

I've been using FreeNAS for some time now without problems across Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 Technical previews.

I have no password required access to three shares, TV, Music & Movies on my FreeNAS 9.3 Server which I access across various devices and media servers at home.

Up until recently, I was using Windows 10 Build 9860 - had no trouble whatsoever accessing the shares.

Last night, upgraded to Windows build 9926 and ever since I can't access the shares. I get the message:

\\FREENAS\<sharename here> is not accessible. You might not have permission to access this resource. Please contact the network administrator.

The account is not authorized to login from this station.

Now I've done some google searches, and come across the LanManServer & Workstation parameters and set those as the articles detailed, but to no avail.

The media devices at home have no problem seeing and accessing the shares as they always have.

Was just wondering if anyone had any ideas what might have changed, or something I need to do to get the access back from within Windows 10.

madik

Explorer
Wonderful zorrobyte. I was having this exact problem and now its fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.