SSD Write speeds died

BSTAMPER

Dabbler
So a while back I posted here (link at bottom) about some I/O issues I was having. In that instance I had added some SSD's expecting a huge I/O boost and in the end it was an issue with the network. Upgraded to 10G and everything was fine. Recently, for some reason the performance on the SSD's went through the floor. Using dd in a linux vm I run it and on the SAS drives in my other pool I consistently get 400-600 both read/write. All good for what I need. If I storage vmotion that same linux box over to the SSD pool the read seems OK but the write is like 14-17. I've blown away the pool and set it up as mirror, shut off compression, etc. just to see if I could figure out what was going on. When I originally set it up it was great and then something along the way changed and I'm just not sure what. I've rebooted freenas etc.

I get alarms only from disks in this pool so it seems to be complaining about the drives for some reason:

Device /dev/gptid/2c7c9e2b-a40d-11ec-afad-a0369f4a8344 is causing slow I/O on pool SSD-Pool-01.​

I'm starting to wonder if I didn't essentially burn them out?

They are on a 9200-8i. The disks are all CT1000BX500SSD1.

I ran the SMART Tests on them and they all look to be functioning fine with no issues.

Previous post:

Any thoughts or anything you all think I could check would be appreciated.

sretalla