Sonarr: Weird importing issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggyk

Contributor
So im using the freenas plugin of sonarr. I noticed that when a show downloads and says everything is fine, it never does show up in my tv shows folder even though the log says the correct path. I started a download and watched it go from my incomplete folder to my downloads folder then and sonarr picked it up and poof the file was gone. Im thinking its got to be somewhere still on the disk. I made sure the mappings were correct and matched them up with my radarr settings that dont have an issue.

On a side note I was having an issue with the u2 update and had to revert back to u1 and eventually I need to reinstall freenas and import my config. I did also notice that my jails storage list looks changed. Im sure I deleted a few jails that were in there and noticed that radarr, sonarr and Sab did not have any mappings in there. So I readded them. Still the problem persists. I think somethings wrong in the background and they may be multple mappings or something.

biggyk

Contributor
Were you able to figure this out?

Yes sorry im usually good a posting my solution. It was just me not mapping the right storage to the jail. I mapped both my media folder and the downloads folder that SAB is using.

Status
Not open for further replies.