[SONARR] Undefined symbol tfsxml_init

HitmanThe47

Dabbler
Hello guys,

Well search for this problem and find no solution...

error: ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libmediainfo.so.0: Undefined symbol "tfsxml_init"

To replicate:
Start sonarr like usualy:

[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Sonarr - /usr/local/share/sonarr/Sonarr.exe - Version 3.0.6.1342
[Info] AppFolderInfo: Data directory is being overridden to [/usr/local/sonarr]
[Info] Router: Application mode: Interactive
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Checking database for required migrations data source=/usr/local/sonarr/sonarr.db;cache size=-10000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Checking database for required migrations data source=/usr/local/sonarr/logs.db;cache size=-10000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
[Info] OwinHostController: Listening on the following URLs:
[Info] OwinHostController: http://*:8988/sonarr/
[Info] OwinHostController: http://*:8988/
[Info] SonarrBootstrapper: Starting Web Server
[Info] RecycleBinProvider: Recycle Bin has not been configured, cannot cleanup.
[Info] ImportListSyncService: Starting Import List Sync
[Info] ImportListSyncService: Processing 0 list items
[Info] RefreshSeriesService: Skipping refresh of series: The 100
[Info] RssSyncService: Starting RSS Sync
[Info] DiskScanService: Scanning The 100
[Info] DiskScanService: Completed scanning disk for The 100
[Info] DiskScanService: Scanning The Book of Boba Fett
[Info] DiskScanService: Completed scanning disk for The Book of Boba Fett
[Info] MetadataService: Series folder does not exist, skipping metadata creation
[Info] RefreshSeriesService: Updating The Boys
ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libmediainfo.so.0: Undefined symbol "tfsxml_init"

And the it dies...
Made a frsh install of sonarr and it starts fine.
Import from backup and this happens again.

Can you guys help!!

Quadlet

Cadet
Same problem.
Sonarr not working. Last log:
2021-10-23 09:48:44.2|Debug|VideoFileInfoReader|Getting media info from /mnt/nzb/sonarr/The.Americans.2013.S01E04.1080p.BluRay.x264-BiA/000_nu_money_m.o.b.f.i.a.-taking_our_city_back-2cd-2013-fih.m3u

libmediainfo - is managing video & audio file metatags. So I have deleted files (video) that were sonarr was trying to import. What solved the problem for me.
I think libmediainfo has a problem processing .m3u files.

HitmanThe47

Dabbler
Same problem.
Sonarr not working. Last log:

libmediainfo - is managing video & audio file metatags. So I have deleted files (video) that were sonarr was trying to import. What solved the problem for me.
I think libmediainfo has a problem processing .m3u files.

I'm pretty sure I don't have a m3u files...
The solution I used, and is not really a solution:
Create new SONARR jail and import backup...

Here when it get weird->

- When restored to last backup immediately got the same problem,
- when restored to last week backup everything went fine...

Now why is this happening???

lhawkins

Cadet
OK, Sonarr's been working well for many years and then about three weeks ago it started crashing in my TrueNAS jail with this exact same error:

I created a new iocage jail and reinstalled Sonarr. It works fine, but then I restore from backup and the error begins happening again. I pulled out the shows that have been updated in the last month and that doesn't help so I don't think it's due to the actual video files that were added three weeks ago but possibly something with the config file? This was about the same time I updated TrueNAS to the latest version as well. Currently running TrueNAS-12.0-U7, Sonarr Version 3.0.6.1342. No other changes made recently.

At first it was crashing right after a line in the log:

[Info] DiskScanService: Scanning Curious George

but I removed the Curious George folder and then it just stopped on the next folder after that one. Again, I don't think this is due to video files, but I'm not sure where I should be looking to find the root cause. It seems that if I turn up logging in Sonarr I'm not seeing any more data in the logs related to the error. Should I be looking in the mono logs instead?

For the last few weeks, I've just been restarting it, letting it search for shows for a few minutes, then it crashes. It works, but it's far less convenient than before! :)

Is there a basic logging/troubleshooting guide I should be following? I've looked around in the forums and found a few things that seemed promising, but so far, nothing that's made any difference.

Thanks in advance for any help.

sunshine931

Explorer
OK, Sonarr's been working well for many years and then about three weeks ago it started crashing in my TrueNAS jail with this exact same error:

In case it helps, I have the same error from Radarr, running in an iocage jail.

mono6.8-6.8.0.123_1
radarr-3.2.2.5080
12.2-RELEASE-p9

This seems relevant, but I haven't figured out how to resolve my issue. https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=259190