Sickbeard and SABnzb post processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalease

Dabbler
Just got my freenas up and running and have been able to get Sickbeard and SABnzb plugin's working successfully.

I'm trying to replicate my existing setup in which I have SABnzb running a sabtosickbeard script. Been searching around for a while and I can't find any specific guides that reference how to configure sickbeard post processing with jails.

Currently I have sickbeard and SAB running in separate jails. When I go into SABnzb I don't even see the scripts option under categories like in my non freenas setup.

Can anyone point me in the direction of what my next steps should be to get post processing working with SABnzb?

Thanks

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Just got my freenas up and running and have been able to get Sickbeard and SABnzb plugin's working successfully.

I'm trying to replicate my existing setup in which I have SABnzb running a sabtosickbeard script. Been searching around for a while and I can't find any specific guides that reference how to configure sickbeard post processing with jails.

Currently I have sickbeard and SAB running in separate jails. When I go into SABnzb I don't even see the scripts option under categories like in my non freenas setup.

Can anyone point me in the direction of what my next steps should be to get post processing working with SABnzb?

Thanks
in sabnzbd you have to set a script folder location. if you have these plugins running in different jails this wont be as simple as running them in the same jail.

if you Google "jruehlig freenas" I have show the steps I take in having sabnzbd+sickrage+nzbtomedia work together, which does exactly what you are wanting to do.

kalease

Dabbler
Thanks for the reply.

I did come across your blog while getting my plugin's up and running. As a noob it wasn't as easy to follow as some of the others. I'll give it another shot and see how far I get.

Thanks

kalease

Dabbler
Josh-

I ran through your tutorial today and everything worked perfect first time around. Much easier to understand after playing around with Freenas the past few days.

One thing I did notice was that my movies aren't post processing? When I check the movie still in the downloads/sabnzb/complete folder.

I checked Sabnzb to ensure the movie script was selected which it was. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks Again!

Last edited:

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Josh-

I ran through your tutorial today and everything worked perfect first time around. Much easier to understand after playing around with Freenas the past few days.

One thing I did notice was that my movies aren't post processing? When I check the movie still in the downloads/sabnzb/complete folder.

I checked Sabnzb to ensure the movie script was selected which it was. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks Again!
glad it worked for you

kalease

Dabbler
Any ideas why post processing for couch potato isn't working or where I should start my investigation? The file gets sent to SAB for download but it never kicks off the post processing script so the completed file sits in the downloads folder.

TV post processing works fine.

Thanks!

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Any ideas why post processing for couch potato isn't working or where I should start my investigation? The file gets sent to SAB for download but it never kicks off the post processing script so the completed file sits in the downloads folder.

TV post processing works fine.

Thanks!
Does the movie download show as being in the right category and the right script is being picked?
Is there a post processing log attached to the download in sanbzd?
Do the logs in /usr/local/share/nzbToMedia/logs show anything related to the download?
Did you ever restart CouchPotato after setting the webroot?

kalease

Dabbler
Logs and everything was clean, the movie was never being sent to NZBtoMedia.

I figured out the issue in the Couchpotato settings under category I have "movies" listed instead of what sabnzb had configured which was "movie"

Thanks for the help!

ratzofftoya

Cadet
in sabnzbd you have to set a script folder location. if you have these plugins running in different jails this wont be as simple as running them in the same jail.

if you Google "jruehlig freenas" I have show the steps I take in having sabnzbd+sickrage+nzbtomedia work together, which does exactly what you are wanting to do.

I unfortunately can't access the blog post that comes up on google, for whatever reason. Any ideas? I'm currently having a post-processing issue. I'm not using the scripts or anything, and everything seems to be working fine except that when the video file gets processed and moved by SickRage, it doesn't delete the folder and garbage in the SAB downloads--it just stays there until I delete manually.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I unfortunately can't access the blog post that comes up on google, for whatever reason. Any ideas? I'm currently having a post-processing issue. I'm not using the scripts or anything, and everything seems to be working fine except that when the video file gets processed and moved by SickRage, it doesn't delete the folder and garbage in the SAB downloads--it just stays there until I delete manually.
might be an SSL issue, I only support like 2 of the newer ciphers and test my site on firefox&chrome.

not sure because keeping all the extra stuff/deleting leftovers is a setting of the nzbToMedia scripts. but, those options might be available in the SR webui. you could also ask about this on the SR forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.