Shell behaves strange (grafix)

DirkTas67

Cadet
Hello,

I recently installed Truenas Scale 22 and upgraded it to 22.02.1, and now I have a unusable shell (not only the system settings->shell but all shells, also the ones from the apps I installed. When opening the system one I get this.

Screenshot_20220523_194227.png

Anybody an idea?
It seems to 'react' fine, when typing for example mc (midnight commander) it starts midnight commander but all text looks the same as the picture above, so it has to do something with the font.

Regards
Dirk

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Force a reload of the browser (Shift + refresh/reload)

DirkTas67

Cadet
I've tried this but that didn't work, I just had to startup firefox in safe mode and now everything is ok.

senor burns

Cadet
Same problem here, i can't read the shell. It works perfectly in Chromium, Web(Epiphany) but not in LibreWolf, so it seems to be a firefox problem. Any other fix than starting firefox in safe mode?

Set up: TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.4 on HP EliteBook 800 G2 (i7 Gen6, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD).
View attachment 60903

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

DirkTas67

Cadet
Same problem here, i can't read the shell. It works perfectly in Chromium, Web(Epiphany) but not in LibreWolf, so it seems to be a firefox problem. Any other fix than starting firefox in safe mode?

Set up: TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.4 on HP EliteBook 800 G2 (i7 Gen6, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD).
View attachment 60903

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

A clean data in Firefox solved the problem for me, I had this several times and each time a clean data fixed this, now it is already several months ago that I had this problem.

Regards,

senor burns

Cadet
A clean data in Firefox solved the problem for me, I had this several times and each time a clean data fixed this, now it is already several months ago that I had this problem.

Regards,
Do you mean "Clear Data"? I tried it, no luck.

aindriu

Dabbler
I'm having the same problem with LibreWolf but not on Firefox or Firefox Developer edition. I've tried clearing data etc, very strange