Shared Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tariq Thoma

Cadet
I have installed FreeNAS server in my network en configure with my Windows active directory. I shared two volumes in my network. I had some problem with volumes permission. Then I have deleted my both volumes. I don't know what happened with shared volumes. both volumes are deleted from FreeNAS but I can see one volume still in my network. I have checked in volume manager in FreeNAS but I can't find anything. Then I have factory reset my FreeNAS server and also changed the host name but still I can see my old host name with old shared volume. I don't know whats going on. Someone told me I have to do something in my Active directory but I don't know what.

Can anyone help me please.

Mirfster

Doesn't know what he's talking about
I am assuming that you configured a share on a DC or within AD that points to your FreeNas Share?
Also assuming that when you actually try to access that Share you can't or don't see anything correct (since you deleted the volumes in FreeNas)?
If so, simply go where you set the Share and delete it (not in FreeNas cuz you appeared to have already done that)...

P.S., a poll isn't really needed for this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.