Stupidly deleted main Volume and Pool... please help restore Volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have six hard drives configured in a raidz1-0 (three 2TB and three 1TB). I recently purchased another 2TB so i can replace one of the three 1TB harddrives. Stupid me, instead doing a proper "Replace" procedure, I simply removed one of the 1TB harddive physically and connected the new 2TB. Knowing that i can simply "Replace" the "missing" 1TB harddrive with the new connected 2TB. Instead of doing a Replace.. i was stupid enough to create another Striped volume. Cut the long story short.. i tried doing an offline command by GUI and ofcourse FreeNAS simply declined saying i need to unmount the volume first. Now this is where the big f*ck-up started.. I unmounted the whole Main Volume of the Pool and gladly confirmed it since the warning message says that it contains less than 300KB of data only (I thought it was empty). With this, the volumes under the Main Volume disappeared too. And now, all of the shared data disappeared. I tried doing an Auto-Import of the Volumes, but it always fail. Any advice for any good-hearted soul in here... I have my life's work and full family pictures in this FreeNAS. PLEASE HELP.

Attachments

• 0.png
    0.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 1.png
    1.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 2.png
    2.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 3.png
    3.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 166
  • 4.png
    4.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 5.png
    5.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 6.png
    6.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 7.png
    7.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 159
  • x.png
    x.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 164

cyberjock

Inactive Account
So you made how many mistakes? I think I lost count at 3!

Post the output of zpool status and zpool import in Pastebin.

Status
Not open for further replies.