Services Page Not Loading

Persius

Cadet
Greetings,

I recently upgraded from FreeNAS to TrueNAS 12. No errors or apparent problems with the upgrade, everything appears to function properly, except I am unable to load the "Services" page in the UI. No errors are generated, it just endlessly tries to load that page. All other pages load without issue.

I am unsure where to start debugging this issue, nothing shows up in the logs I am able to see. I have tried two different computers with different OS's, two different browsers (Firefox and Chrome), using incognito mode, and with HTTPS on and off (generated a new certificate and tried the old one).

I have a feeling there is something with the websocket not communicating with the browser. The browsers I have tried are on the same subnet as the server, and no firewalls or other devices inhibiting the traffic from the client or server. I submitted debug info with a jira issue at https://jira.ixsystems.com/projects/NAS/issues/NAS-107373

Anything anyone would suggest I try? I have searched and not found anyone else having this issue with TrueNAS, but did find a FreeNAS 9.1 user reporting a similar issue - the resolution there was to enable HTTPS, which does not fix for me.

Thanks!

Attachments

• servicepageload.jpg
    servicepageload.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 205