Second Build - Will it FreeNAS?

Case: Rosewill 4U Server Chassis/Server Case/Rackmount Case, Metal Rack Mount Computer Case with 12 Hot Swap Bays & 5 Fans Pre-Installed (RSV-L4412)
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4112 CPU @ 2.60GHz
Mobo: Supermicro Motherboard MBD-X11SPI-TF-O Xeon Single Socket P (LGA3647) C622 Max.1TB PCI Express ATX (MBD-X11SPI-TF-O)
RAM: 6x Supermicro (M393A2K40CB2-CTD) 16GB SDRAM ECC Registered DDR4 2666 (PC4 21300) Server Memory Model MEM-DR416L-SL04-ER26
PSU: Seasonic FOCUS PX-650, 650W 80+ Platinum Full-Modular
Storage: 6x WD Red Pro 10TB, 2x WD Red Pro 4TB
OS: Sandisk 16GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive, Speed Up to 130MB/s (SDCZ430-016G-G46)

My goal is to be able to simultaneously:
-Host files for 3-4 desktops and a few security cameras
-Serve up to 3 plex streams at 1080p
-Host a personal ftp server(unlikely to have more than 2-3 simultaneous users, and home internet connection so upload won't be saturated)
-Some small scale web hosting(testing over LAN, not production)

I plan to make a 4TB Raid1 array for exclusive use by the cameras, and a RaidZ2 array for storage. I believe 40TB will be sufficient for the foreseeable future, but if not I may add a second pool of 10TB disks(figuring on a ~10 year service life, at which point hopefully much larger drives will be available). I don't want plex to fall behind on buffering even if all of these tasks are going at once.

That said, I guess my questions are:
-Is there any glaring hardware incompatibility here?
-I see 1GB/TB thrown around a lot, which would put my requirement at current as 68GB~. I went for the 16GB sticks to fill all 6 channels, is there any reason to buy larger sticks? I figure if I need to add another 40TB in drives, I can still add 2 more 16GB sticks to the second slots of the dual slot channels. Further, am I actually benefitting from filling all channels or could I just buy 5 sticks for the time being and get the same performance?
-Is my cpu oversized or am I overlooking better deals? The price seems high, but a 4k passmark score is recommended for a 1080p stream, and since I intend to run 3 alongside other minor tasks, it seemed to be around what I need.

Any answers, or other input, are much appreciated. Thank you!

Sorry, missed a question. The board only has 10 SATA ports, if I later upgrade to use all 12 hot swap bays in the case, will this be an issue or are there PCI solutions that will be fine?

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
I see 1GB/TB thrown around a lot, which would put my requirement at current as 68GB~. I went for the 16GB sticks to fill all 6 channels, is there any reason to buy larger sticks? I figure if I need to add another 40TB in drives, I can still add 2 more 16GB sticks to the second slots of the dual slot channels.
Well, it's just a rule of thumb. If you have tons of cold data, you can get away with a lot less.
Further, am I actually benefitting from filling all channels or could I just buy 5 sticks for the time being and get the same performance?
I wouldn't recommend limiting your memory bandwidth to one channel our of six, but four channels of DDR4 are almost guaranteed not to bottleneck a NAS. So, maybe go with 64 GB at first and see how that goes. If performance is acceptable, good. If not and more memory proves useful to improving it, then add more later, it's painless.
-Is my cpu oversized or am I overlooking better deals? The price seems high, but a 4k passmark score is recommended for a 1080p stream, and since I intend to run 3 alongside other minor tasks, it seemed to be around what I need.
Thing is, that's not much CPU for the rather expensive platform you're dealing with. With Xeon E CPUs supporting up to 128 GB of RAM these days and you can easily get more than the four cores at 2.6 GHz for less money. An X11SCH-F is substantially cheaper if you don't need 10GbE. You'd need to add an HBA to connect all the disks.
Sorry, missed a question. The board only has 10 SATA ports, if I later upgrade to use all 12 hot swap bays in the case, will this be an issue or are there PCI solutions that will be fine?
Not a problem.