scrub detect error delete ix-application folder

I've had a few crashes due to CPU hardware errors behind unstable and did a scrub and it detected some files in ix-application folder has become corrupt, I can't launch netapp docker anymore because of this.

Is there a safe easy way to purge the ix-application folder then reinstall the docker, I don't care about the data on that folder as I only use the netapp docker.

I have tried delelting the dataset but I get the error "Error deleting dataset TrueNAS/ix-applications" "EBUSY] Failed to delete dataset: cannot unmount '/mnt/TrueNAS/ix-applications/docker': pool or dataset is busy cannot unmount '/mnt/TrueNAS/ix-applications/k3s': pool or dataset is busy cannot unmount '/mnt/TrueNAS/ix-applications': pool or dataset is busy"

1697558656847.png

Last edited:
solved it, for anyone having the same issue I ran the command "lsof | grep "TANKNAME/ix-applications" | awk '{print $2}' | xargs -I {} kill -9 {}" which kills all processes using the ix-application dataset then "zfs destroy -r TANKNAME/ix-applications" which will delete the dataset. Since I deleted the dataset and not longer have corrupted files I did "zpool clear TANKNAME" then another scrub to see if anymore errors are shown.

got it from chatgpt