SCALE restarted now no apps will start

BOBBYALOPLOP

Cadet
hi i restarted turenas scale and now no app will start and the log will say this as an example(from an app i just installed to see if its just my old apps or them in general)

{"kind":"Status","apiVersion":"v1","metadata":{},"status":"Failure","message":"container \"pi2-pihole\" in pod \"pi2-pihole-65c9f7f699-twn2d\" is waiting to start: PodInitializing","reason":"BadRequest","code":400}

no amount of googling and restarting has helped me so far

i am sort of new to truenas and forums in general idk if this was the right section to post

sotiris.bos

Explorer
hi i restarted turenas scale and now no app will start and the log will say this as an example(from an app i just installed to see if its just my old apps or them in general)

{"kind":"Status","apiVersion":"v1","metadata":{},"status":"Failure","message":"container \"pi2-pihole\" in pod \"pi2-pihole-65c9f7f699-twn2d\" is waiting to start: PodInitializing","reason":"BadRequest","code":400}

no amount of googling and restarting has helped me so far

i am sort of new to truenas and forums in general idk if this was the right section to post
Just parking this here in case anyone has a similar issue. I am using Truecharts, in my case it was a permission problem with the host path for storage.

Pirateguybrush

Dabbler
Just parking this here in case anyone has a similar issue. I am using Truecharts, in my case it was a permission problem with the host path for storage.
Could you please elaborate on this a bit? I'm very new to this, but suspect my issue is the same. I'm just not sure how to confirm that, or resolve from here.