sabnzbd won't start - "CoreFoundation.h" file not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe123

Cadet
Dear all

appreciate your thoughts on the matter below -

I'm running FreeNAS-9.10.2-U6 (561f0d7a1) with a few jails. Up until recently, sabnzb was running in one jail just fine (V1.2.3 I think - I did't track versioning that closely). All of a sudden, http basic auth was requested when accessing the daemon which was odd since I did not configure it like that.

When investigating, I found sabnzb to be running more oddly. Final conclusion is that I deleted the jail and am trying to reinstall ever since, few times trying the available plugins via web GUI, few times by downloading .pbi (both, recent and previous version) from download.freenas.org and adding it as custom jail. All attempts lead to same result:

Code:
root@customplugin_1:/ # service sabnzbd onestart
Starting sabnzbd.
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/sabnzbd: WARNING: failed to start sabnzbd

I was able to successfully bring up sabnzbd manually via command line, omitting the --daemon, -f, --pidfile parameters, giving me the following:
Code:
root@customplugin_1:/usr/local/etc/rc.d # /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/bin/python2.7 /usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/bin/SABnzbd.py -s 0.0.0.0
/usr/pbi/sabnzbd-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/bindings/__pycache__/_Cryptography_cffi_d62b3d91x972e1c0b.c:187:10: fatal error:
	  'CoreFoundation/CoreFoundation.h' file not found
#include <CoreFoundation/CoreFoundation.h>

When invoking will full parameter set, sabnzbd did not come up but bring same error message like above.

Googling around wasn't much helpful, I came across one thread on sab's forums but despite upgrading pip - w/o effect here - there wasn't much guidance.

Worth mentioning that I was successful in installing sabnzbd in jail on my Freenas11 test machine.

Any thoughts?

Regards
JD

D

dlavigne

Did you try installing the package or the port inside of the jail?

JohnDoe123

Cadet
Actually I tried two approaches here - one, as described above, per "plugins". Second approach was from ports within a custom jail (default template), but hat one failed due to lack of sqlite3 dependency - which I could not yet resolve either.

D

dlavigne

A missing dependency would result in such an error. Will the package install in the jail? It should have all of the dependencies included.

JohnDoe123

Cadet
Well that sort of worked. Starting via service sabnzbd start returned unspecific error again. If I invoke via full command on command line, stop service and use service again it works. Strange. Works for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.