SABNZBd service fails to start

Hey guys... Im in a bit of pickle here...
Running TrueNAS 12.0.U3.1
And SabNZB fails to run.
I had swapped a few things around on my network as I was migrating to a new rack. Nothing else has changed as far as I know. The original install was working until yesterday after the network move. Today when i tried checking out what SAB was doing,... GUI wouldnt load. So i hopped on TrueNAS to see what was up. The jail is running fine but when i shell into it and "service sabnzbd start" it says "starting sabnzbd" however, it doesnt appear to actually start. (as i can not log into the web GUI and i can run the start service command again without it kicking back and telling me its already running.

This behavior persists across new installs of the jail... and persists regardless of how i have the network setting in the jail configured (NAT/VLAN vs assigning an IP)...

Is there any logs generated that anyone knows of that i can examine to figure out the fail spot? If not... any recommendations?

hertzsae

Contributor
Known issue, I'm guessing you also updated your Sab jail at the same time as the network move. The fix was committed last week. Sadly the compile for the fix for x64 FreeBSD 12 has not run yet (all other versions have the fix). We're unfortunately stuck waiting unless you want to compile yourself locally or know how to get the ports team to figure out what is taking so long. You can see the status of the compiles here, Version v3.2.1 has the fix.

If you want to confirm you're hitting the bug, inside the jail, cat /usr/local/sabnzbd/logs/sabnzbd.error.log and look for a feedparser error at the bottom.

If you want more info, there's at least a couple other threads discussing this. Here, here, and here on this forum and here and here on Sab's forum.

Known issue, I'm guessing you also updated your Sab jail at the same time as the network move. The fix was committed last week. Sadly the compile for the fix for x64 FreeBSD 12 has not run yet (all other versions have the fix). We're unfortunately stuck waiting unless you want to compile yourself locally or know how to get the ports team to figure out what is taking so long. You can see the status of the compiles here, Version v3.2.1 has the fix.

If you want to confirm you're hitting the bug, inside the jail, cat /usr/local/sabnzbd/logs/sabnzbd.error.log and look for a feedparser error at the bottom.

If you want more info, there's at least a couple other threads discussing this. Here, here, and here on this forum and here and here on Sab's forum.
You are correct my friend... I tried to update it but it kicked back saying the update failed... i had assumed since the update failed, it didnt update :)see what I get when i assume...

isnt there a way to roll back to pre-updated condition? or install an older version for the time being?