SOLVED Sabnzbd Jail unable to access web UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-rex

Dabbler
I'm switching from pluggins to jails and can't access Sabnzbd web UI. I set up plex in the same jail which is working fine and I can't seem to figure out why Sab isn't working. Any ideas?

netstat only showed this for sab

tcp4 0 0 127.0.0.1.8080 *.* LISTEN

danb35

Hall of Famer
I can't seem to figure out why Sab isn't working.
Because by default it only listens on localhost. You'll need to edit its config file to have it listen on all IP addresses.

T-rex

Dabbler
Because by default it only listens on localhost. You'll need to edit its config file to have it listen on all IP addresses.
You are an absolute LEGEND! If I could buy you a beer I would. I've been trying to make this work for a couple of weeks. I'm relatively new to freenas and have previously just followed guides on how to set things up but I've got some time and I'm on a mission to figure out how things work. I'd just about given up but this solved it.

For those of you who have the same problem, edit 'host' in the sabnzbd.ini config file located in /usr/local/sabnzbd, from 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0 to listen to all ip addresses or if you've configured a static IP for the jail you can set that and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.