Sabnzbd 1.2.0 not unraring correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmicks

Dabbler
I've just updated to v1.2.0 and imminently since I started a download it wouldn't unrar correctly. It says "Unpacking failed, an expected file was not unpacked"... It says that when it should be finished unraring. I can open and watch downloaded files though, they're just in the _UNRAR_ folder

Some downloads it would and some it wouldn't unrar, depends on the uploader I noticed.

Did a reinstall of the jail and no change in result

I enabled debug logging: (see added photo of the log)

sabnzbd log unrar debug.PNG

Last edited:

Bisquit

Dabbler
Kan je handmatig parren en unrarren? Misschien is je download incompleet? Kan ook aan SAB liggen hoor.

xmicks

Dabbler
Copied to my local harddrive, extracted it and indeed incomplete download. But strange since sab already repaired the download. Also strange fact is that I can open the file, skipped through it and it plays every part of the file.

Maybe the repair par2 service is not working correctly. But I should add to it that it repairs other downloads correctly. Just some downloads show this problem.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Bisquit

Dabbler
I've had the same experience over the years in almost every version of SAB, I think it's an issue with the downloaded files, not with SAB. Wouldn't worry about it.

xmicks

Dabbler
Strange that i can download, repair and extract the same download correctly on my windows pc. I think the repairing is not good. Is there a command to manually do a re-repair of a download?

Found a similar thread on sabnzbd forums: https://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22294

did like 10 downloads and 8 of them had the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.