SAB + SB Plugins:Post Processing Failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

First off, I did a quick search for what I think my problem is and I am still scratching my head so I apologize in advance if this has already been covered.

I am running;

FreeNAS 9.1.1

Plugins:
Plex 0.9.8.10.215
Sabnzbdplus 0.7.14
Sickbeard 1.0

All stock and I followed the FreeNAS video on how to install the Plex plugin and mimicked it for SB and SAB+. I also set up the storage to point to my dataset outside of the jails and copied & modified the autoProcessTV.cfg to give it the correct IP address for my SB jail. I have used these apps in a windows system so I am familiar with how they work together.

Now.. selecting the episode from SB works, SAB+ starts the download process and gets the file correctly. What it seems to hiccup on is the post processing. In my limited opinion it seems to do with permissions on the folder when it tries to process the file.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loading config from /media/Scripts/autoProcessTV.cfg
Opening URL: http://192.168.1.24:8081/home/postp...ia/Complete/The.Simpsons.S25E03.HDTV.x264-LOL
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></meta>

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>

<style type="text/css">

#powered_by {

margin-top: 20px;

border-top: 2px solid black;

font-style: italic;

}

#traceback {

color: red;

}

</style>

</head>

<body>

<h2>500 Internal Server Error</h2>

<p>The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.</p>

<pre id="traceback">Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond

response.body = self.handler()

File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__

self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__

return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)

File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1596, in processEpisode

result = processTV.processDir(dir, nzbName)

File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/sickbeard/processTV.py", line 93, in processDir

returnStr += processDir(ek.ek(os.path.join, dirName, curFolder), recurse=True)

File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/sickbeard/processTV.py", line 84, in processDir

fileList = ek.ek(os.listdir, dirName)

File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/sickbeard/encodingKludge.py", line 62, in ek

result = func(*[callPeopleStupid(x) if type(x) in (str, unicode) else x for x in args])

OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/media/Downloads/Incoming/The.Simpsons.S25E03.HDTV.x264-LOL/__ADMIN__'
</pre>

<div id="powered_by">

<span>Powered by <a href="http://www.cherrypy.org">CherryPy 3.2.0rc1</a></span>

</div>

</body>

</html>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I am running everything from the built-in/available plugins offered in AppCafe, I am at a loss what I should be setting and to what. I am constantly changing CHMOD to 777 but it seems to be the new files downloaded do not have the same level of permission. Also who or what is uid 350? I do not see that id in my users or groups defined in FreeNAS. Are there other users or groups created inside jails that I am not aware of?

I think I am really close to making everything working and learning lots. This is my first venture into BSD and, like garlic bread, I think it's the future!

Many Thanks.

grendel69

Dabbler
A few things to look at:

Check your setting at config/folders/Permissions for completed downloads is 777.

I'm using SABtoSickeard.py for post processing, you could try that.

Each jail has it's own users and therefore unique UIDs.

I've pretty much set everything to 777 which is far from ideal but is the only way I can get it to work.

I now have this working!

I had set the TV Download Dir in the Post Processing section in Sickbeard to '/media/Downloads/Incomplete' instead of '/media/Downloads/Complete'.

I changed that and now everything works as I would expect. I even have notifications being passed to Plex to update the library after success download and post process. Nice.

tmacka88

Patron
I cannot get the script to work either. I have had this issue before like above and it was a permissions problem. But now I have checked that I have 777 permissions for the scripts, downloads/complete & downloads/uncomplete folders and my mount point back to my media files.

This is the error I get in SAB:

Cannot run script /usr/pbi/sabnzbdplus-amd64/sabnzbd/Scripts/autoProcessTV.cfg

tmacka88

Patron
Sorry ignore my last.

I didn't have all the scripts in place. However, now I get this error when the script is run.

Loading config from /usr/pbi/sabnzbdplus-amd64/sabnzbd/Scripts/autoProcessTV.cfg
Opening URL: http://192.168.2.143:8081/home/post...urn+Notice+S07E13+720p+WEB-DL+DD5+1+H+264-NTb

<html>

<head>

<title>Access denied</title>

</head>

<body>

<br/>

<font color="#0000FF">Error 401 Unauthorized: You need to provide a valid username and password.</font>

</body>

</html>

I checked my autoProcessTV.cfg file and it's all correct. My user name has a space in it so I replaced a space with a \. But for some reason not working now?

Ideas?

Cheers

I am not great when it comes to troubleshooting this set up yet. What I can do is take screenshots of my settings in SB, SAB+ and FreeNAS (obviously redacting the sensitive stuff) and maybe you can compare with your system?

When I was setting mine up the Plex Plugin video was invaluable but I had to cobble together the rest by using Google.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
autoProcessTV.cfg is not the script to be executed. That's the config file.

tmacka88

Patron
autoProcessTV.cfg is not the script to be executed. That's the config file.

Yeah i am executing the sabToSickBeard.py script from SAB and the .cfg config file is setup correctly.

Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 6.46.10 pm.png

tmacka88

Patron
i decided to do a reboot and see if that changed anything. Now my log says:

Loading config from /usr/pbi/sabnzbdplus-amd64/sabnzbd/Scripts/autoProcessTV.cfg
Opening URL: http://192.168.2.143:8081/home/post...te/Archer+2009+S04E07+PROPER+HDTV+x264-EVOLVE
Processing folder /usr/pbi/sabnzbdplus-amd64/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/Archer 2009 S04E07 PROPER HDTV x264-EVOLVE

Trying to use folder /usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/data/Downloads/Archer 2009 S04E07 PROPER HDTV x264-EVOLVE

Processing /usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/data/Downloads/Archer 2009 S04E07 PROPER HDTV x264-EVOLVE/Archer.2009.S04E07.PROPER.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mp4 (Archer.2009.S04E07.PROPER.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.nzb)

Found result in history: (110381, 4, [])

Parsed Archer.2009.S04E07.PROPER.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.nzb into Archer 2009 - S4E7 - PROPER.HDTV.x264 (EVOLVE) [ABD: False]

Checking scene exceptions for a match on Archer (2009)

Scene exception lookup got tvdb id 110381, using that

Loading show object for tvdb_id 110381

Retrieving episode object for 4x7

The old status had a quality in it, using that: SD TV

SB snatched this episode so I'm marking it as priority

Is ep a priority download: True

There is no existing file so there's no worries about replacing it

This download is marked a priority download so I'm going to replace an existing file if I find one

Found release name Archer.2009.S04E07.PROPER.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE

Processing failed for /usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/data/Downloads/Archer 2009 S04E07 PROPER HDTV x264-EVOLVE/Archer.2009.S04E07.PROPER.HDTV.x264-EVOLVE.mp4: Unable to post-process an episode if the show dir doesn't exist, quitting

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
i decided to do a reboot and see if that changed anything. Now my log says:
show directory doesn't exist. sickbeard should have set this up for you when you added the show unless at the time it didn't have the permission to.

Status
Not open for further replies.