Plugin crash after add a storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertjan11

Dabbler
Dear all,

i have a new installation of FreeNAS 9.1.1 and want to install a couple of plugins but every time when i install a basic plugin like SabNZB or Sick Beard the installation going fine i can reach the plugin on the jail IP but when i add a storage (mount point) to it the plugin the plugin crashes and turn it self off and when i try to reach it i get a error like this:

500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1922, in index
File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 65, in __init__
File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Cheetah-2.4.4-py2.7-freebsd-9.1-STABLE-amd64.egg/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1259, in __init__
File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Cheetah-2.4.4-py2.7-freebsd-9.1-STABLE-amd64.egg/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1546, in _compile
File "/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", line 54, in getmtime
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/pbi/sickbeard-amd64/SickBeard/data/interfaces/default/home.tmpl'

When i delete the created storage is plugin is back online again... ??

FYI: i create the storage from "source" to: /usr/pbi/ from the plugin

MtK

Patron
was this the mr-orange fork?

Status
Not open for further replies.