reset jellyfin password

bigzylarge

Dabbler
i need the steps to reset my jellyfin password please, i nedd the 1,2,3 of the process ill be ok after that.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Seems like this might sort-of cover it...

You'll need to translate that a bit to your app console and may need to find a way around having no editor onboard.

If not:

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I would suggest trying to edit that xml first instead (changing true to false and restarting).

sqlite client is likely to be there in the container... connect to the container shell and then run the commands.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
i cant access container shell
Can't (why not?)? or don't know how? (Click the shell icon in the Workloads section of that app's page on the right)

bigzylarge

Dabbler
this what i get when i attempt to

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-20 at 10.49.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-20 at 10.49.58 AM.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 158

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
You have probably more than one option in that first item... check each of those for the running container in the second box.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Your screenshot shows no options in the second drop-down... what about the first one above it?

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality

bigzylarge

Dabbler
thats the top one u talked about yes there is another option, and no my container is not stopped

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-20 at 11.40.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-20 at 11.40.41 AM.png
    53 KB · Views: 142

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
yes there is another option
You need to select one of those (or all of them in sequence) until you find the one that has a second option for you.

bigzylarge

Dabbler
i got into the shell of jellyfin, but i'm having issues with the commands, i tried the ones you gave me i know they should work. I can admit it's all user error.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.png

sretalla