Replication task on remote system via SSH failed

Hello , I'm struggling from some days on a strange issue trying to replicate snapshots from a source system ( TrueNAS-13.0-U5.1 ) that is in a natted network , to a destination system ( TrueNAS-13.0-U5.1 ) that is in a public network accessible from the public ip of the source system.

The replication task ends always with this error:

Connection closed by 141.95.85.24 port 22
warning: cannot send 'vecam_backup_pool/MSSQL_BACKUP@PIPPO-2023-06-30_22-35': signal received.

- I check for MTU issues, but both of the systems are set at 1500 .
- I check trying to connect via terminal from source system ( via SSH ) to the destination system, but also in this case, I was unable to SSH to the destination: after about 30 seconds the connection was "closed by remote host" . I managed to solve this issue setting

KexAlgorithms=ecdh-sha2-nistp521
in /etc/ssh/ssh_config on the source system and after that the SSH connection from source to destination was OK.

Nothing to do for the replication task, instead.

After about 30 seconds of run , it ends reporting error ( the debug log is attached ) .

The strange thing is that I have other replication tasks pointing from different source systems ( both same and different TrueNas Core versions, both natted or public ip networks ) to the same destination, and they work without issues.

I hope someone could help, because this is going over my capabilities.

Thanks
Piero