Replication - "Choose a connection that has been saved in System > SSH Connections."

dasaint

Cadet
Hello,

I did a search but couldn't find any information in scale about replication, i would like to setup a replication task from my 11.3 environment to Scale to test out the migration task as well as make sure all is working appropriately.

The options allowed were SSH and SSH+NETCAT however they require a SSH Connection to run, it tells me to create a SSH connection via System > SSH Connections but in scale there is no such option and when trying to use the browser to goto "/ui/system/sshconnections" doesnt work as well.

Is there a way to get a SSH Connection added to create a replication task in the GUI? is this an unsupported feature at this time? just wanted to verify I'm not crazy or missing something.

Hardware is VMware Virtual Platform (Virtual Edition running on ESXI) This is a testing platform prior to going to bare metal

Underlying hardware is Dell M630 Blade in Dell VRTX Chassis with 10Gb Switch with ESXi 7.0
CPU Information2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2673 v3 @ 2.40GHz
Total System Memory224.0 GB
BRCM 10GbE 4P 57840S-k bNDC

VM Specs
CPU4 CPU(s)
Memory32 GB
Hard disk 1 & 2 (of 7)20 GB | SSD (VMware Paravirtual) (BOOT)
Hard disk 3,4,5,6,7 (of 7)100 GB | SSD (VMware Paravirtual) (Raid Z2 ZFS)
Network adapter 1VMXNET3
CD/DVD drive 1Disconnected
CompatibilityESXi 6.7 Update 2 and later (VM version 15)

Attachments

• truenas1.PNG
    truenas1.PNG
    45.5 KB · Views: 174
  • truenas2.PNG
    truenas2.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 188

dasaint

Cadet
NVM i found the area new area is Credentials --> Backup Credentials --> SSH Connections ill file a bug to change the UI to point to the new location