Problem editing replication tasks

VulcanRidr

Explorer
Having an issue with a PULL replication task. The source machines are FreeBSD 12.1-RELEASE-p10, one a laptop with a single pool, and the other a desktop with two pools. One on a mirrored pair of SSDs and the other on a mirrored pair of spinning rust. I started by setting up a replication task for the laptop.

The destination machine is a FreeNAS running 11.3u5. I created the SSH connections, set up the source datasets to send, and got it all set up. Clicked save. I then noticed that the name of the task was based on the replication source and target. So I opened the pulldown (> on the right) and changed the name. When I clicked Save, I got the following error:

report_problem Error
[large_block] null not allowed
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 130, in call_method
io_thread=False)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1084, in _call
return await methodobj(*args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/service.py", line 402, in update
f'{self._config.namespace}.update', self, self.do_update, [id, data]
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1084, in _call
return await methodobj(*args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 960, in nf
args, kwargs = clean_and_validate_args(args, kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 918, in clean_and_validate_args
value = attr.clean(args[args_index + i])
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 594, in clean
data[key] = attr.clean(value)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 370, in clean
value = super().clean(value)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 76, in clean
raise Error(self.name, 'null not allowed')
middlewared.schema.Error: [large_block] null not allowed

Has anyone seen this behavior before? Is there a fix/workaround for it?

Thanks,
--vr

moelassus

Dabbler
I'm seeing the exact same error. I first encountered it while creating a new replication task but I just noticed that I can't edit any of my existing tasks. It seems to be complaining about the "Allow blocks larger than 128KB" setting.

moelassus

Dabbler

sophware

Dabbler
If I'm on a machine that was a fresh install, what's the right way to downgrade--save the config, install old version, restore config? Is anything lost, like ssh keys?