Pools OFFLINE after migrating from TrueNAS Core to TrueNAS Scale

mrtron

Cadet
I migrated from TrueNAS Core to Scale and my pool is offline, I read the reference thread (linked below) and didn't export the pool before migrating (worried about losing data). I also can't seem to import them. I read in the thread that it could possibly just be by drive ID. Could anyone help?

Reference Thread

jgreco

Resident Grinch
I migrated from TrueNAS Core to Scale and my pool is offline, I read the reference thread (linked below) and didn't export the pool before migrating (worried about losing data). I also can't seem to import them. I read in the thread that it could possibly just be by drive ID. Could anyone help?

Reference Thread

Welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Please take a few moments to review the Forum Rules, conveniently linked at the top of every page in red, and pay particular attention to the section on how to formulate a useful problem report, especially including a detailed description of your hardware.

You've basically given no one anything to work with, so the responses will tend to be random guesses rather than anything useful.