Plugins not showing in left column

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdgenxr

Contributor
For some reason, I've been having one problem after another post 9.3 upgrade. Now the list of installed plugins is not listed on the left side column. Have they been removed or did something happen here?
FreeNAS%20Plugins.png

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
they are still supposed to be listen in the left column. a reboot, may possibly fix that.

sdgenxr

Contributor
The screenshot was taken right after a reboot.

D

dlavigne

If you create a bug report at bugs.freenas.org, post the issue number here.

BigJ

Dabbler
I have the same problem using FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201501162230 (intial install FreeNAS 9.3 release). I know this was a bug in v9.3beta when using the webui via HTTPS protocol but I don't think that's the issue here as the plugin tree menu worked initially. Switching to HTTP didn't help.

I installed transmission (only plugin), had a look at the plugins option screen then added storage at which point the icon in the tree menu disappeared. From the logs

freenas manage.py: [plugins.utils:92] Couldn't retrieve http://192.168.1.33/plugins/transmission/1/_s/status: No JSON object could be decoded

I restored a previous configuration but ended up in the same position.

Edit: I don't have the same problem as sdgenxr. I use static IPs and changing the inital jail IP address was causing the problem which restarting jail or rebooting fixed. Yes, I'm berk for not trying that straight away instead of restoring. Note to self: Don't be a berk in future :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.