Plugins not installing on true nas

nulltooth23

Cadet
I am running true NAS in a hyper v VM to test its functions and to see if i can use it as my main server to do everything I need a server to do "Unifi server for work, pi hole for my internet, home bridge so i can have more things in home kit on my phone and a windows VM so I can remote in and do all my VPN configurations for customers without adding tons of VPNs to my main pc" it seems to be going ok at the moment however i cannot seem to get any plugins to install it just always hangs on "Release 13.1-RELEASE missing, will attempt to fetch it." is this because it is in a VM or is there something else I am doing wrong any assistance would be greatly appreciated

many thanks
alex

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 110

nulltooth23

Cadet
just managed to get a little bit further and the progress got to 50% but then hangs there and then if i open another window and look at the jails menu it says that it is corrupt

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 108

danb35

Hall of Famer
The entire plugin ecosystem is unsupported and, in the words of the senior VP of Engineering, "all but deprecated." You'd be better advised to try SCALE, or learn to manually install software in a jail, if you need to run additional software on your NAS.