Plugins missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amsoil_Jim

Contributor
So I had some issues and while trying to fix them I reset my FreeNAS to factory defaults, not knowing that this basically erases every thing.
So I imported my volume and every thing was still there just fine.
So now I have Transmission, Plex, SickRage, and CouchPotato installed, the jails are there and are running just fine. but none of them show up in the installed plugins area.
Is there a way to get this back?
I went to the [Available] tab and installed the Transmission plugin again but it installed a whole new instance
So now I have Transmission_1 and Transmission_2

I would prefer to be able to keep the originals because they are already setup.

Amsoil_Jim

Contributor
Negative. Your the first person to respond

zoomzoom

Guru

zoomzoom

Guru
I have exact same problem , did you find a fix
This was fixed some time ago... did you read the bug report? Are you running the most recent version of FreeNAS?

Simplicity

Dabbler
I am on v9.10. My plugins are fully working/running incl the jails but they dont show in the freenas GUI. also the jail config is properly pointing to my ssd volume jail folder. Is there a way to see where it is looking for the plugins? What I can read to assist where freenas is looking for plugins....

zoomzoom

Guru
I am on v9.10. My plugins are fully working/running incl the jails but they dont show in the freenas GUI. also the jail config is properly pointing to my ssd volume jail folder. Is there a way to see where it is looking for the plugins? What I can read to assist where freenas is looking for plugins....
Backup your config, then reinstall FreeNAS 9.10. This bug was fixed several months back, and I believe I ended up having to reinstall to get rid of the issue.

Simplicity

Dabbler
Backup your config, then reinstall FreeNAS 9.10. This bug was fixed several months back, and I believe I ended up having to reinstall to get rid of the issue.
Thanks, maybe ill just wait until Freenas 10 and install that.

Status
Not open for further replies.