Can't see plugins in the WebUI after factory reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I've only just started using FreeNAS so I'm not quite up to speed with all the ins and outs of it so please bare with me.

I was setting up jails and plugins for my brand new FreeNAS server and for some reason it crashed (possibly memory related) and I couldn't get back to the webUI even after rebooting so I re-imaged the USB stick I am using to house the OS to reset to factory settings. I had only really just started setting things up so I hadn't saved any config files yet. I was hoping that when I pointed FreeNAS to the jails root it would automatically pick up the plugins I had installed but no such luck.

It picked up the jails fine and the plugins are running fine but they don't show up on the side bar or in the installed plugins tab. I should note that I installed the plugins (SickBeard, SABnzbd, Transmission and CouchPotato) using the jails method so that I could have them all in the one jail.

Is there a way to get the plugins to announce themselves to FreeNAS?

I am running FreeNAS 9.2.1.5 on a N54L Microserver with 8GB RAM, 2 2TB WD REDs which are in a mirror configuration and the 250GB Seagate Barracuda that came with the Microserver. The 250GB drive is just there for temporary storage for downloads, etc.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Nope, currently there is no way to "import" jails. If you lose your config file you have to recreate the jails. So you are going to have to:

1. Resetup your jails from scratch
2. Take note that your config file is VERY important and start backing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.