Plugins installation failures

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkstar

Dabbler
Hi,

I'm new in the world of NAS but I managed to get somwhere to start lol.

But after I installed my first plugin (plex) by the installer and it work correctly I think, now I can't install anyone else and I get the message joined.
The first report is when I tried to install by the installer and the second one when I tried to import from outside.

Can someone give me some help please ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• erreur module freenas.PNG
    erreur module freenas.PNG
    65.7 KB · Views: 205
  • erreur module freenas'.PNG
    erreur module freenas'.PNG
    39.3 KB · Views: 201
  • erreur module freenas2.PNG
    erreur module freenas2.PNG
    66.3 KB · Views: 220
  • erreur module freenas2'.PNG
    erreur module freenas2'.PNG
    6.5 KB · Views: 219

kdragon75

Wizard
Don't get comfortable with the plugins. I have a feeling that will be completely revamped in the next year and leaving all old installs un-updated and unsupported. Do some reading and setup Plex "manually" in a jail. This will be supported MUCH longer but even this may have a few bumps as FreeNAS transitions from warden to iocage (the tools that manage the jails in the background).

The setup is not too bad. Just take your time and work it one step at a time. This will give you something much more stable and more up to date.

kkstar

Dabbler
I'm not against that but still I feel that something is missing somwhere because I tried the way with the jail first and importing from the outside and it did'nt work.
Even the last update gave me an error message. So it's like that when I want to download something it's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.