Plugins: how to find all????

jpb

Cadet
I am quite new to TrueNAS, like a week or so.
I was looking through the very limited selection of community plugins in /ui/plugins. on my 24" monitor there is a single row of 16 to 21 depending on the position of the side bar. When I dragged the browser to cover 2 monitors I could see 37 plugins in a single row. How is it possible to see all the plugins available at once? I would rather not add more monitors :)

jpb

Cadet
I am quite new to TrueNAS, like a week or so.
I was looking through the very limited selection of community plugins in /ui/plugins. on my 24" monitor there is a single row of 16 to 21 depending on the position of the side bar. When I dragged the browser to cover 2 monitors I could see 37 plugins in a single row. How is it possible to see all the plugins available at once? I would rather not add more monitors :)
Sorry I found how to do it. The slider is so faint that I missed it. Embarrassing.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Type this in the shell (although you're going to need to do it over SSH, not in the GUI, as it's a long list).

iocage fetch --plugins -g https://github.com/ix-plugin-hub/iocage-plugin-index

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
In case you couldn't be bothered:
Code:
[0] BackupPC - Enterprise-grade system for backing up Linux, Windows, and MacOSX computers to a server. (backuppc)
[1] Bazarr - Bazarr is a companion application to Sonarr and Radarr that manages and downloads subtitles. (bazarr)
[2] Bind DNS - BIND DNS server (bind)
[3] Calibre-Web - Web app for browsing, reading and downloading eBooks stored in a Calibre database (calibre-web)
[4] Channels DVR - DVR server for the Channels apps. Makes digital recordings of broadcast television using HDHomeRun network tuners. (Requires Subscription) (channels-dvr)
[5] ClamAV - Open source antivirus engine for detecting trojans, viruses, malware, and other malicious threats. (clamav)
[6] Deluge - Deluge is Python-based Bittorent client. (deluge-pip)
[7] Dnsmasq - Network infrastructure management for small networks: DNS, DHCP, router advertisement, and network boot. (dnsmasq)
[8] Drupal8 - Drupal is an open source platform for building amazing digital experiences. (drupal8)
[9] Duplicati - Duplicati 2.0 Store securely encrypted backups on cloud storage services! (duplicati)
[10] Emby - Home media server to organize, play, and stream audio and video to a variety of devices. (emby)
[11] Emby Server - Emby brings together your personal videos, music, photos, and live television (emby-server-stable)
[12] ESPHome - ESPHome is a system to control your ESP8266/ESP32 by simple yet powerful configuration files and control them remotely through Home Automation systems. (esphome)
[13] FAMP - FAMP (FreeBSD, Apache, MySQL and PHP) web server (famp)
[14] Gitea - Gitea is a community managed lightweight code hosting solution written in Go. (gitea)
[15] GitLab - Gitlab CE - Git and CI platform to manage development projects (gitlab)
[16] Gogs - A painless self-hosted Git service. (gogs)
[17] Grafana (with InfluxDB) - Grafana allows you to query, visualize, alert on and understand your metrics no matter where they are stored. Create, explore, and share dashboards with your team and foster a data driven culture. (grafana)
[18] Heimdall - Heimdall Application Dashboard is an elegant solution to organize all your web applications and links onto a single page website. (heimdall-dashboard)
[19] Home Assistant Core - Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first. (homeassistant)
[20] Homebridge - Lightweight iOS HomeKit API emulator. Enables adding unsupported devices to HomeKit. (homebridge)
[21] HOOBS - HOOBS a Homebridge stack with a interface that simplifies configuration and installing plugins. This adds a process wrapper for Homebridge. It also adds an API that can be used as an endpoint for an application. (hoobs)
[22] I2P - The Invisible Internet Project (I2P) is an anonymous network layer (implemented as a Mix Network) that allows for censorship-resistant, peer to peer communication. (i2p)
[23] irssi - Modular IRC client using a CLI interface. (irssi)
[24] Jackett - API Support for your favorite torrent trackers (jackett)
[25] Jenkins - Open source build automation software. (jenkins)
[26] Jenkins (LTS) - Open source build automation software. (Long Term Support Version) (jenkins-lts)
[27] Lidarr - Fork of Sonarr. Automatically download music in the style of Couchpotato. (lidarr)
[28] MadSonic - Open source media streaming software and music player. (madsonic)
[29] MineOS - Set up and manage Minecraft servers. (mineos)
[30] Monica - Personal CRM. Remember everything about your friends, family and business relationships. (monica)
[31] Mosquitto MQTT - An open source MQTT broker. (mosquitto)
[32] MotionEye - motionEye is a web frontend for the motion daemon, written in Python. (motioneye)
[33] Netdata - Monitor everything in real-time (netdata)
[34] Node-RED - Node-RED is a programming tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways. (node-red)
[35] NZBGet - The most efficient usenet downloader. (nzbget)
[36] OpenSpeedTest - HTML5 Network Speed Test Apllication by OpenSpeedTest. (openspeedtest-server)
[37] OpenVPN Server - Virtual private network software to create secure point-to-point connections. (openvpn)
[38] PrivateBin - PrivateBin is a minimalist, open source online pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data. (privatebin)
[39] qbittorrent - Open source Bittorent client written in C++ and QT. (qbittorrent)
[40] Quasselcore - Headless IRC Client that supports 24/7 connectivity. Quassel Client can be attached. (quasselcore)
[41] radarr - Fork of Sonarr. Automatically download movies in the style of Couchpotato. (radarr)
[42] rslsync - Resilient, fast and scalable file sync software for enterprises and individuals. (rslsync)
[43] rtorrent-flood - rTorrent with Flood web interface (optionally restricted to OpenVPN). (rtorrent-flood)
[44] Sabnzbd - Sabznbd is a newsgroup reader. (sabnzbd)
[45] SickChill - Automatic video library manager for TV Shows. (sickchill)
[46] Sonarr - Multi-platform app to search, download, and manage TV shows. (sonarr)
[47] TasmoAdmin - Website to manage devices flashed with Tasmota. (tasmoadmin)
[48] Tautulli - Monitors analytics and notifications for Plex Media Server. (formerly known as PlexPy) (tautulli)
[49] Transmission - Fast and lightweight BitTorrent client. (transmission)
[50] unificontroller - Software-Defined Networking platform that provides an end-to-end system of network devices across different locations. (unificontroller)
[51] unificontroller-lts - Software-Defined Networking platform that provides an end-to-end system of network devices across different locations. (Long term support version) (unificontroller-lts)
[52] vault - Manage secrets and protect sensitive data. (vault)
[53] weechat - Fast and light IRC client. (weechat)
[54] XMRig - High performance Monero (XMR) CPU miner written in C++. (xmrig)
[55] Zoneminder - Closed-circuit television management application which supports IP, USB, and analog cameras. (zoneminder)
[56] zrepl - zrepl is a one-stop, integrated solution for ZFS replication. (zrepl)
[57] Z-Wave JS to MQTT - Fully configurable Zwave to MQTT gateway and Control Panel using NodeJS and Vue. This also includes the Z-Wave JS Web Socket Server! (zwavejs2mqtt)

Reactions: jpb

jpb

Cadet
Thanks. I type it in. That is quite the list. :) That Zoneminder looks interesting. I can hook up a couple cameras to motion detector and video the deer and foxes wandering around the yard.

ThreeDee

Guru
I missed the slider thingy too first time I looked at the plug-ins page